วันพุธที่ 31 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Welcome to my blog!

Here is my Honda jazz :P

I just have my own car and it is my first car so I want to express my personal thoughts and driving issues into this blog. I would say I never drive a car at all except from attending driving school for a few hours and sitting in exam for my license.

Driving in Bangkok is more dangerous and have to be alert all time because there are lots of motorbikes and cars on the streets wherever they can go they'd go. They come in from different side of your car and different speed. However, if I don't drive then how can I drive when I've got a car. Let's do it!!

Anyway, thanks for being here, pls come again.. :P

Related Links:

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น


Google
 

Download unlimited stock photos!

Wikipedia

ผลการค้นหา